1. Careers

Your suggestion is on its way!

An email with a link to:


was emailed to:

Thanks for sharing About.com with others!

State Income Tax Guide for Military Members
More of this Feature
State Tax Menu

Join the Discussion
Visit Our Message Forum

Related Resources
Military Money Matters
Military Retirement
Military Pay Charts

From Other Guides
U.S. Gov Information

Elsewhere on the Web
Internal Revenue Service

Kansas Department of Revenue Taxpayer Assistance Bureau
915 S.W. Harrison St.,
Topeka, KS 66625-0001
(785) 296-0222

General Information: Military members who are legal residents are taxed using federal income tax rules. Nonresident military members who receive nonmilitary income from an in-state source must file. Military income is used when computing tax on nonmilitary income. Military retired pay and SBP benefits are not taxed. Visit Web Site.

Subscribe to the Newsletter

©2016 About.com. All rights reserved.