(1) A determination by a lender or other person that the servicemember
is unable to pay the civil obligation or liability in accordance with
(2) With respect to a credit transaction between a creditor and the
(A) a denial or revocation of credit by the creditor;
(B) a change by the creditor in the terms of an existing credit arrangement;
(C) a refusal by the creditor to grant credit to the servicemember
in substantially the amount or on substantially the terms requested.
(3) An adverse report relating to the creditworthiness of the servicemember
by or to a person engaged in the practice of assembling or evaluating
consumer credit information.
(4) A refusal by an insurer to insure the servicemember.
(5) An annotation in a servicemember's record by a creditor or a person
engaged in the practice of assembling or evaluating consumer credit information,
identifying the servicemember as a member of the National Guard or a
(6) A change in the terms offered or conditions required for the issuance