|Punitive Articles of the UCMJ|
|Article 134 - (Quarantine: medical, breaking)|
See Paragraph 60.
(1) That a certain person ordered the accused into medical quarantine;
(2) That the person was authorized to order the accused into medical quarantine;
(3) That the accused knew of this medical quarantine and the limits thereof;
(4) That the accused went beyond the limits of the medical quarantine before being released therefrom by proper authority; and
(5) That, under the circumstances, the conduct of the accused was to the prejudice of good order and discipline in the armed forces or was of a nature to bring discredit upon the armed forces.
Lesser included offenses.
(1) Article 134—breaking restriction
(2) Article 80—attempts
Maximum punishment. Confinement for 6 months and forfeiture of two-thirds pay per month for 6 months.
Next Article > Article 134 - (Reckless endangerment) >
Above Information from Manual for Court Martial, 2002, Chapter 4, Paragraph 100