|Punitive Articles of the UCMJ|
Note: Offenses under this article committed on or after October 1, 2007 will be charged under the new Article 120.
See Paragraph 60.
(1) That the accused assaulted a certain person not the spouse of the accused in a certain manner;
(2) That the acts were done with the intent to gratify the lust or sexual desires of the accused; and
(3) That, under the circumstances, the conduct of the accused was to the prejudice of good order and discipline in the armed forces or was of a nature to bring discredit upon the armed forces.
Lesser included offenses.
(1) Article 128-assault consummated by a battery; assault
(2) Article 134-indecent acts
(3) Article 80-attempts
Maximum punishment. Dishonorable discharge, forfeiture of all pay and allowances, and confinement for 5 years.
Above Information from Manual for Court Martial, 2002, Chapter 4, Paragraph 63