1. Careers
Send to a Friend via Email

Discuss in my forum

Rod Powers

Overseas Housing Allowance

By January 23, 2013

Follow me on:

Active duty members who are stationed overseas (except for Alaska and Hawaii), and are authorized to live off base at government expense, do no receive a Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH). Instead, they receive a different allowance, called Overseas Housing Allowance, or OHA.

May 2, 2013 at 10:22 pm
(1) trees and shrubs in belleville says:

Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your website and in accession capital to assert that I acquire actually enjoyed account
your blog posts. Any way I will be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently

Leave a Comment

Line and paragraph breaks are automatic. Some HTML allowed: <a href="" title="">, <b>, <i>, <strike>

©2014 About.com. All rights reserved.