1. Careers

Rod Powers

Military Leave and Liberty Standards

By November 15, 2012

MARINES: None.

ARMY: 4 hours a week.

NAVY: 2 days a week.

AIR FORCE: For every four hours of training, recruits will receive eight hours of leave and liberty.

(The above according to the Department of Nonsense!)

Comments
November 20, 2012 at 9:33 am
(1) Nicole says:

Okay , im not sure if i understand . The marines dont get any free time ? that cant be possible.

November 20, 2012 at 9:44 am
(2) Nicole says:

I dont understand this? So, what it is telling me is that the Marines dont get any leave or free time? i just know that is not true, that would make sense.

November 20, 2012 at 11:57 am
(3) Viv says:

Nicole, its a joke! Basically saying Marines are hardcore soldiers guarding our country 24 hrs a day, while the Air Force is on leave over half the week. haha

November 20, 2012 at 11:58 am
(4) Laura says:

It’s a joke that the Air force is the cake walk branch

November 20, 2012 at 3:39 pm
(5) Errol says:

Look at the article closely, at the end is says:

November 20, 2012 at 8:56 pm
(6) Nicole says:

Thanks guys ! Wow, I cant believe I missed that LOL :) How totaly dumb of me!Thanks for the help! What branch are you guys in ? I am a hard core military maniac. I’m only 16 so I’m not in a branch, maybe I will become a army nurse one day though! :)

November 21, 2012 at 5:10 pm
(7) A1C Platt says:

Thanks! Active Duty Air Force here. We just make sure the planes are ready to go 24/7 to bail everyone out.

November 27, 2012 at 9:14 am
(8) Patric says:

Sadly so true…

November 27, 2012 at 1:58 pm
(9) mg says:

this information isn’t accurate. Military gets 2 days a month.

July 13, 2013 at 7:07 pm
(10) military says:

A boost of morale for our men and women of valor is a priceless endeavor.
Military Boyz is a non-profit 501c3 organization dedicated on bringing joy and laughter to our U.S. military. Help from our sponsors provided comedy shows for our wounded soldiers VA hospital featuring the most accomplished talent.
We accept donations that will help us fund our events. Logo t-shirts are sent to your company and we place your logo on our website as a sponsors who help us in the cause.